139A: Data Analyst (Product Analytics)
Traditional recruiting is broken. If you’re looking for a job, or looking to hire, you know it. Our client is fixing it! They’re reengineering the entire recruiting process. The world has noticed and rewarded them with over $145 million in financing and a valuation of well over a billion dollars. In other words, they’re a tech unicorn. Want in?
Well, they’ve asked us to provide them with a strong Data Analyst with a product analytics focus, who can interface with business users, build and analyze data sets, and present the results in a meaningful way. In helping to improve the company's product offerings, you will be interacting with cross functional teams and a wide range of data, including user behavior, customer support, sales, marketing, and finance. If you’re good with data, this is a great role with a company that’s going places.
Is this you? If so, let’s talk! Please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes meeting with stakeholders from across the business to define, measure, and report on core product metrics. The primary function of this position will be to work in support of engineering, product, and design teams in order to build and optimize the company's products, with a user driven mindset.
LOCATION: This client is located in San Francisco and is planning on returning to the office soon. Thus, we can only consider candidates local to the Bay Area OR seriously open to relocating there.
- Mandatory SQL (Snowflake Preferred)
- Mandatory Visualization (Looker or Tableau Preferred)
- Mandatory Python
- Mandatory Product analytics tools (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, or similar)
- Important DBT (or comparable ETL)
- Desirable Orchestration (Airflow, Prefect, Dagster etc.)
- Desirable SaaS Industry & Marketing Metric Experience
COMPENSATION: Around $200k / year PLUS benefits PLUS stock options!
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
- Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client will sponsor work visas for strongly qualified candidates