147: Data Science Manager
Our client, one of the nation’s leaders in the healthcare industry, has asked us to provide them with a strong Data Science Manager to work with their existing teams on their predictive analytics initiatives. This role will have an impact both on the business strategy as well as services offered to members.
Does this sound like what you’re looking for? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes managing teams through the entire lifecycle of analytics projects, from strategy, to requirements gathering to building and deploying new solutions. The chosen candidate will work hands on and in a supervisory role with a variety of cross-functional teams on some of the latest technologies.
LOCATION: This client is located in Michigan. While they would prefer that this Manager be based locally, they are also willing to consider a remote arrangement for strong candidates based elsewhere in the United States (some limitations apply).
MODE: This is a permanent, full-time, position.
REQUIRED: Applicants must have a minimum of 5yrs solid data science experience, and be very strong in the following skills:
- Building and utilizing the full range of data science models - from linear regression to deep learning
- Hands-on coding - especially Python and PySpark
- Project Management and/or mentorship experience
- The ability to translate stakeholder requirements into action items for your team
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had:
- An eye on new tools and techniques that can optimize your work
- An advanced degree in a STEM field
- Several years of experience in a related quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Biostatistics, etc.)
- Experience in the healthcare industry
COMPENSATION: This client is looking to offer $140-160K/yr, as well as a strong benefits package. This role also affords the opportunity for longevity and upward mobility.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!Why data science job seekers work with Dataspace
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
This client is open to providing visa sponsorship for strong candidates.