149: Data Engineer
Our client is a New England based consultancy rated one of the best places to work in Boston for four years running. We’re helping them find a strong Data Engineer to consult on client projects. This mid-sized company offers great compensation PLUS bonuses, a great lifestyle, and an amazing benefits package.
Do you have the data engineering and cloud skills they’re looking for. If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP! We’ll take a look and see if you’d be a good fit for their team.
THE WORK: The work includes designing and developing critical analytic data stores. The chosen consultant will be working on highly skilled teams with some of the latest data engineering technologies.
LOCATION: This client is located in Boston, Massachusetts - one of the coolest towns in the US. But, consultants usually only come to the office a few times a year so you can live anywhere in the New England region that’s within a few hours of Boston.
- Mandatory - SQL
- Mandatory - Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Important - Visualization experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Desirable - API Development
- Desirable - New England Location
COMPENSATION: $125,000 - $145,000 per year PLUS bonuses PLUS a strong benefits package that includes 75% of health insurance costs PLUS a 401k program with employer matching.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
- Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client is able to provide visa sponsorship for extremely strong candidates.