148: Lead Data Scientist
Our client is one of the global leaders in live entertainment event hosting and promotion. They host and promote concerts, music festivals, sports, and more! They have asked us to help them find a super-strong Lead Data Scientist to join their Strategy team. The chosen candidate will have a huge role in the company - developing and operationalizing advanced analytics models that can guide business decision making.
Do you like concerts? Have you wondered how the live entertainment industry works? Want to play a part? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: In this role you’ll develop models (both predictive and descriptive) to deliver insights on customer behavior and predict future trends. These analyses will serve to guide decision making across a variety of core business areas - including pricing, marketing, artist deals, etc.
LOCATION: This client is located in Los Angeles, CA. While they would prefer local candidates, they are also open to considering a remote arrangement for strong applicants.
MODE: This is a permanent, FTE position.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of data science principles and techniques - from regression analysis through machine learning.
- Hands-on experience building and applying data science models (R or Python)
- Experience working with large datasets
- Data Visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had:
- 5-7 years of professional experience in data science or a related field
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in the music or entertainment industry, or other consumer facing business.
COMPENSATION: This client is looking to offer a base salary of $175K+ /yr, with the potential for a higher offer depending on skills and experience.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.