157: Consulting Manager, Data Science & Data Engineering
Our client is a large, multinational accounting and consulting firm. Given recent growth, they’re building out their data science practice and need a manager to make sure they deliver the highest quality results. In this role you’ll oversee teams and interface with a variety of clients. You’ll be compensated well but you must be a master of both data science and data engineering concepts and tools.
Are you highly skilled and interested in a variety of new challenges? Please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes providing data consulting services to a variety of organizations. The chosen consultant will work with some of the latest technologies while interacting with clients and overseeing teams of highly skilled consultants.
LOCATION: While our client has offices around the world, this role is slated to serve a US East Coast client base. We, therefore prefer candidates in the Eastern Time Zone but, within that area, live where you’d like!
Like many consulting jobs, this role will require you to travel about 20% of the time.
MODE: This is a permanent position.
REQUIRED: Here is the profile of the perfect candidate...
- Mandatory Python w/ data science and data engineering libraries
- Mandatory Data science (Machine Learning, Predictive Modeling)
- Mandatory Data visualization/reporting tools
- Mandatory Master's degree in quant field
- Mandatory Experience with cloud platforms
- Mandatory Data architecture, data warehousing, & ETL
- Desirable API development
- Desirable Natural language processing experience
COMPENSATION: We know this role will require someone with special skills so we’re targeting a salary in the $150k - $190 range. Our client also provides a very generous benefits package that includes...
- A generous bonus structure (performance based; business dev)
- Healthcare, etc.
- Tuition assistance
- Continuous professional education
- 25 days of PTO
WHY THIS JOB IS SPECIAL: This is a great opportunity for the right person. In this role you’ll get to...
- Work with a highly talented team
- Solve a variety of interesting problems for some of the world’s most important organizations
- Be only two levels removed from becoming a partner
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.